Coins German Reich 1939 to 1945 with HK
We also sell coins from the years 1939 to 1945.
Some of these coins have a HK.
The sale takes place in compliance with § 86a paragraph (3) of the STGB
Disseminating propaganda of unconstitutional organizations
(1) Who propaganda agent
1. a party declared by the Federal Constitutional Court to be unconstitutional, or a party or association which is unassailable as the replacement organization of such a party,
2. an association which is unconstitutionally prohibited because it is directed against the constitutional order or against the idea of international understanding, or if it is unquestionably established that it is the substitute organization of such a prohibited association,
3. any government, association or body outside the territorial scope of this Act acting for the purposes of any of the parties or associations referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, or
4. Propaganda material whose contents are intended to continue the efforts of a former National Socialist organization, disseminate it domestically or manufacture, stock, introduce or execute it for dissemination in Germany or abroad or make it publicly available in data stores shall be punished by imprisonment of up to three Years or fined.
(2) Propaganda means in the sense of paragraph 1 are only such writings (§ 11 paragraph 3), the contents of which are directed against the liberal democratic basic order or the idea of international understanding.
(3) Paragraph 1 does not apply if the propaganda or the act of civic education, the defense of unconstitutional aspirations, the arts or science, research or teaching, the reporting on events of current affairs or history or similar purposes serves.
(4) If the guilt is small, the court may refrain from punishment under this provision.